Sunday, September 21, 2008

Charles Murray cracks me up...

Whether you agree with him or not, you have to admit that Charles Murray is funny as hell.


From his recent New York Times Magazine interview
What do you make of the fact that John McCain was ranked 894 in a class of 899 when he graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy? I like to think that the reason he ranked so low is that he was out drinking beer, as opposed to just unable to learn stuff.
I bet there are a significant number of people who spent their college years studying, who look back on it now and wish they drank more beer and got laid more often.  I don't see any of those other 893 people running for President or married to a millionairess.  

Like I have been saying, we need less experience and more common sense in government.

1 comments:

TurbineGuy said...

Disgusting.