Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Chronicle: Wired Campus Blog: A MySpace Photo Costs a Student a Teaching Certificate

The Chronicle: Wired Campus Blog: A MySpace Photo Costs a Student a Teaching Certificate

If a school like Millersville University of Pennsylvania, denies students a degree because of pictures like this.


I am in trouble...

Me, my son, and friends at Oktoberfest 1998, Munich, Germany

P.S. before anyone starts castrating castigating me, it was family day at Oktoberfest (yes Oktoberfest has a family day), and my ex-wife was sober and taking the picture.

4 comments:

allenm said...

Uh, I think the word you wanted was "castigating". Whatever your transgression, I hope they don't rise, so to speak (write?), to the level of a castration.

If your transgressions to merit such a punishment could you please list them?

TurbineGuy said...

actually, I did mean castrate..., but castigate works too

And I probably due have a few transgressions that warrant castration... at least in the opinion of a few ex girlfriends.

For the record, these days I am a good boy.

Anonymous said...

You, me, and about 90% of all humans will have their jobs taken away if this photo is deemed to encourage underage drinking. My goodness, MU should pay dearly for this foul up.

BTW, why not let the university know how we all feel. Please spread the link far and wide:

http://www.millersville.edu/comments.php

CrypticLife said...

She's being denied certification for drinking chocolate milk???