Monday, August 06, 2007

On the road...

Sorry about the light blogging. I have spent the last week moving out of my house, and we are now living in a hotel. On Friday we hitting the road for our 13 day drive to Alaska via the Alaskan Ferry.

Unfortunately this means I haven't had time to follow the latest education news, meaning that my usually sarky comments are on a brief hiatus.

Be patient, and you will be able to follow my trials and tribulations in our new school district. I wonder how long it will be before I upset someone at the school?

6 comments:

ms-teacher said...

Have a safe trip. I am looking forward to your adventures in Alaska!

nbosch said...

I figured you must be moving--things were pretty quiet at your place. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with family. N.

Unknown said...

I'll give you a month before the school board hates you.

TurbineGuy said...

Wow... a month. Most people dislike me after a few days.

My very first goal is to get my blog focused on the Anchorage school system.

Every school district should have at least one blogging parent...

Btw... if I come across any cool Alaskan recipes, I will let you know.

Liz Ditz said...

Have fun on the road, Rory & Hester family! Be safe, too. If your peregrinations bring you by San Francisco, drop me an email & I'll feed the Hesters.

TurbineGuy said...

Thats so sweet Liz, but you forget that I have five kids, feeding us gets quite expensive.